Monday, January 12, 2009

The Totally Manly "Dad's Rule" Freebie!




So I noticed that there's not a whole lot of man-based scrap kits out there and I got to thinking that a lot of us are married or have sons, and maybe they wouldn't appreciate the frills and lace of most regular scrap kits... so I came up with this testosterone-friendly digital scrapbooking kit freebie for those manly men out there that we want to scrap pics of, lol. It's simple, rugged, a little bit rustic, and based on those colors men don't automatically gag at when they see them, lol.


I'll be putting out more dude-based kits in the future, so keep checking back!


Personal use only, 12x12 300 dpi, png format for easy resizing.


Enjoy!


~Char~

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Jan. 12, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty - like you say so hard to find something which is not pink and fluffy !

    ReplyDelete